I just got done LOL-ing (no really, I was, I'm not just saying it because it's something to say), because I read this fabulous blog post by ANGELA. She's always had the most consistent personal blog out of any of my friends (or me) and it's just plain good. She's also just frankly an awesome person. I've known her forever and she's a really good friend of mine so yep! (would you like me to put any more adjectives or adverbs in this? I can. Really.)
Today, she wrote this post, related to these other posts she's been writing, about how to avoid 'awkward situations, awkward conversations' etc.., etc...
SO. I'll stop talking about the blog now. You should just make it easy for me and check it out. :) Prepare for funny-ness. (Oh and it's also really pretty.)
HER BLOG (mygamemyrules-angela.blogspot.com)
see. It's in big letters. Go there!
1 comment:
Thanks. :D
I'm glad you like the posts! :D
Post a Comment