Has anyone else noticed that if you follow the directions of the shampoo bottle, fully and exactly, you will be eternally washing your hair? If you think about it, you will probably think logically and realize that they mean wash your hair, repeat ONCE, but they never say that.
Here is basically what is on the back of my shampoo bottle, and many others I have looked at.
- Wet hair.
- Take a small amount of shampoo and put in in your hair.
- Lather it in to all of your hair thoroughly.
- Rinse.
- Repeat.
The key word is repeat. Now, if you repeat the whole list, you will eventually come back down to repeat. Does that mean you do it again? I hope not, I hope you're thinking logically. But the point is, they should have a thing, i.e...
5. Repeat (Only once) or
5. Repeat (Until hair is cleaned thoroughly)
Or whatever. Because that would be more proper. And because it's bothering me.
How was that for random?
No comments:
Post a Comment