Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Gerard Way should write a book.

I know I haven't been posting much, and for that, I apologize. However, I haven't had many interesting thoughts that I've thought to share, either, and I try not to do many posts about uninteresting thoughts (even though I know I do. And interesting is relative, anyway)

Anyway, a week or two ago I was randomly clicking on Goodreads (I have no idea why) and came across Gerard Way's goodreads profile's quote book. In case you didn't know, Gerard Way is the lead singer person and song writer person of the band My Chemical Romance (which is one of my favorites). Anyway, I came across the GR profile for him (he's an author too-- he wrote graphic novels, which I haven't read, but they look interesting), and noticed he's said a lot of thoughtful/interesting things. Most of the quotes are from interviews and behind the scenes things and tv specials and such. This shouldn't surprise me, their songs have a tendency to have thoughtful/interesting things in them.

To conclude this rather random post, read the subject. Gerard Way should write a book. That's basically what I think. Maybe his life story or something, I don't know. I just think it'd be good; not in a fan girl kind of way, like wanting Justin Bieber to write a book or something, but in a 'I bet he could write a good book' kind of way.

That's all.

No comments: