Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

adventures.

caution: contains much random.
My grandma has been here visiting since Tuesday and I've been pretty busy. Those statements are both related and unrelated as she's not the whole reason I've been busy. I would've been busy anyway, school, homework, ideally some kind of socialization, but since she's been here I've been trying to spend time with her and we've gone places and all that jazz and I've been avoiding my homework and now it's hypothetically in a mile-high pile on the verge of tipping and basically I'll be working on that. :P

Anyway, I love my grandma. *is good grandchild* She's pretty awesome. We went shopping! I bought some STUFF. Also, she bought me a Mr. Pricklepants plushie. Seriously. You know, the ?irish? always-in-character hedgehog from Toy Story 3 who happens to be my favorite character in Toy Story even though he's only in the third one? Well, you SHOULD know of him. I was going to take a photo of Mr. Pricklepants and post it but I didn't because I didn't want to go get my camera and then take the picture and then upload it to my computer and I didn't use my phone to take one and just send it to myself to upload it because my phone is being a huge pain in the butt and I have no idea why and it's really not cool. It looks like this one though incase you really are wondering. I bought other things but mostly clothes and I don't think anyone really wants to read me going on and on about jeans or whatever.

No comments: