I was PLANNING to write a good or interesting or decent post sometime today.
Which I've tried to do a few times since last posting, and evidently failed to, as y'all can see.
But then I read from like halfway all the way through the end of Looking for Alaska. No warnings prepared me for that book. Yeep. My emotional state is toast (more than usual, even!).
So. That's not going to happen, I don't think. Not at this moment. But maybe later? And by later I mean it could be today, could be tomorrow, could be next week? Baha.
Happy New Year.
-moi.
2 comments:
You finished it!!!!!
Sorry I didn't text back today ... or text you at all ... I was focused on school (mainly) and your message got delayed until I was in the middle of my hockey game so..yeah. XP
THAT BOOK. I love it so.
Post a Comment