BONJOUR anyone who might be reading this!
Muh name is Cat, although as stated above, that's not my real name. I've had two blogs before, both of them were private, and both of them have been closed down, because that's just kind of what happens when I no longer like that blog/layout/format/name/etc. You still might have recently seen my posts on the book blog that I run and post on with my friends Angela and SEP, the Books4Hearts review blog. I enjoy blogging, because I really adore almost everything to do with writing and reading (come to think of it, book blogging is really THEE happy mix of those two, that's exactly why I like it so much).
So, anyway. If you read this blog, then that's cool! The things to be expecting from this blog are probably sporadically timed posting, on anything that I feel might be interesting/fun/necessary/beneficial/exciting/awesome to blog about, which could vary from activities I've been doing to warning you of the impending zombie apocalypse (more importantly, the fact that there's probably a ship full of blood-sucking sock monkeys about to land on your home).
If you couldn't guess by the things I was talking about above; I deeply enjoy creative writing, and am an aspiring author/journalist/psychologist. I have a habit of frequently writing some very fantastical short stories and am currently working on a novel involving a girl with an insignificant (seeming) feather in a locket she's had since she was little and a mom who has an unfortunate obsession with cherub themed decor. (Yeah, you might have connected the dots right there. Maybe. And yes, that's also a stupid description.)
(as if you couldn't tell by the random french language usage, I'm also enjoying studying french for my second year)
1 comment:
Post a Comment