Hello Blogverse. Hello Angela, my only blog follower, whose really awesome, because well, duh, she's awesome Angela :)
I'm writing this blog post because I feel like writing a blog post! :)
What's been going on with me? Hm. Well, last night I went to a dance, that was awesome. I don't feel like writing a blog post all about it but that doesn't mean it wasn't awesome. Everyyyyoneeeee was there :P Muh friends :) Except not everyone. One of the people that wasn't there that comes to mind was Angela but she went somewhere else so it's all good. If you read Books4Hearts then you know SEP, she was there :P Anyway. Moving on.
Tuesday is the last official co-op day of the year. I'm kind of excited about that because I'll have more time to well, honestly, end up doing more homework but also more times to hang out with friends and such. My last official French class is on Thursday but apparently we're taking a week off or something and then meeting once a week instead of twice so we can finish the book this summer although it was meant for two school years originally.
It's raining. A lot. Thunderstorming. There's lightning and wind and thunder and clouds and rain and it's really gloomy out. (excuse the rather alliteration of the word 'and' there) It's pretty awesome. Not awesome because there's now mud everywhere and it's rather gloomy but awesome because it is Spring officially today and it kind of makes sense that it's raining. I love thunderstorms. (Not the super scary tornado kind though, I'll admit.)
Short meme to end the blog post:
Mood: Tired o_o & :)
Last band you listened to: *checks zune* My Chemical Romance
Whatcha reading?: Heist Society by Ally Carter (I didn't even know she had written books other then the Gallagher Girls stuff)
No comments:
Post a Comment