Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Awesome Book Week of Bookshelf Doom!

Hi! So. If you know me well, you'll probably know that I really like to organize things, and I'm kind of OCD about some of those things. One of those things are BOOKSHELVES.

After getting rid of some books, moving some books, and re-organizing books I actually made some room on my bookshelf. This room was quickly filled because I ordered some books off of amazon. I got those worked into the shelf just fine.
Books from Amazon. (World War Z by Max Brooks, The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks, The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter, Heist Society by Ally Carter, and Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton.)
Moving on to what I've been doing for the last three days. There was a warehouse book fair thing. I was going to go, my mom was volunteering for a few hours over three days. If you volunteer you get to help people and make sure things are organized and such which is fun and you earn credit for free books which are already discounted for the fair. I wasn't going to get to volunteer because I'm too young, but then I was hanging around and helping anyway and then I ended up volunteering and earning books. :) :) :D Major smiles here. MAJOR. Also, a few of my friends worked the sale too, (two of them worked all three days with me!) it was good to hang out with them. Soo... this is the doom part, my bookshelves are gonna be SO overflowing. No idea what to do. All I know is I'm excited to read all the books I got (some I've wanted for a while, some I'd never even heard of but they look good). Wanna see? Yeah. THIS HAPPENED:
Book Sale Books: (Gone by Micheal Grant, Hunger (#2) by Michael Grant, City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes by Cassandra, The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman, Distant Waves by Suzanne Weyn, Compound by S.A. Godeen, Unwind by Neil Shusterman, Everwild by Neil Shusterman, The Disreputable History of Frannie Laundua-Banks by E. Lockheart, Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl, Incarceron by Catherine Fisher, The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson, Fever Crumb by Philip Reeve, Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card (as recommended by Angela!), Evermore by Alyson Noel, The Other Side of the Island by Allegra Goodman, Lock&Key by Sarah Dessen, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith, Never Slow Dance with a Zombie by E. Van Lowe, and Ruined by Paula Morris. Click to make the pic bigger!)
I'm super psyched to read all of these, but there's SO many! I don't think I'll be using the library or buying any more books for... a little while. :P Also, what makes all those books even better? They were free and it just required some fun work :)  That concludes Cat's re-cap of the AWESOME book week of doom. :)

No comments: