Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

photos.

...and then I was editing pictures... and then I decided to just post pictures. They have captions? I go pretty deep about shoes. Check it out? I also changed my blog up. You probably already noticed that.

Mirror. Picture. Sepia. Focal is the camera, the rest is blurred. Vignette.

Reflection. Focal is the camera again. Sepia. Heavy vignette.
Classics. Converse hi-tops. Black&White. Because they're those shoes that are worn in and happy looking from that time where everyone, all of your friends, were writing on everything with sharpies and every doodle can bring an odd memory to mind. The classics.

Then there's the skate shoes. You felt all cool when you got them, they're the most comfortable things in the world and they look awesome with your weird laces. They're pretty darn chill.

GIRL's best friend. Not edited at all, actually.  My dog is adorable. She's wearing a sweater. Because the weather can't make up it's mind and she got her summer haircut but it's like 40 degrees.

No comments: