Here are four random facts about me that contribute to my overall weirdness. For serious, they're weird. Also, that last one might even be an exaggeration.
-I haven't seen all of the Star Wars movies. Please don't kill me. I want too! I made kind of an oath to re-watch all of the ones I have seen and finish watching all of them THIS SUMMER. *dundundun* Which I'm excited for.
-When I was 11 my favorite bands were the Jonas Brothers and My Chemical Romance. And that is probably one of the weirdest combinations ever; especially for a tween-age girl. Also, that Jonas Brothers thing? Probably part of the reason I don't *actually* condemn 'Belieibers'. Anyway. Yeah, I went to a Jonas Brother concert, I knew all of the lyrics to all of their songs (and I still do, probably, if I were called on that) and such and such. You know, back when OMJB didn't mean OH MY JUSTIN BIEBER.
-When I was 7 my favorite books were Harry Potter and Junie B. Jones This is kind of like the above. It makes no sense. Don't ask me to try to make sense of it; it won't work.
-I live in outer space. Totally self-explanatory, I'd say.
Maybe I'll post a better, more quality oriented sometime soon. K?
4 comments:
You seriously live in outer space :o ?
And I like Junie B. Jones too as a kid. Well cool blog by the way (:
Check my blog out, please (:
-LeeLee[:
sure I'll check out your blog. Thanks for stopping by. (btw, how did you come across my blog? just curious!)
I just clicked on something of my profile and it took me to people that liked the same certain thing as me and I decided What the Heck, I wanna see this one (:
Watch Star Wars!!
Post a Comment