Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

50 *Random* Facts About Me

This is one of those things a bunch of people are doing on facebook notes, listing 50 useless, random facts about themselves that no one actually cares about. I haven't blogged in a while, so I decided to challenge myself to come up with 50 facts about me, here. This WILL be a challenge because, I'm not all that interesting. Or at least I don't think I am. I'll try not to say really dumb obvious things and be like 'uhhh well i have feet'

  1. My favorite colors are: purple, lime green, black, and sometimes hot pink.
  2. I appreciate good grammar even though I know I and everyone else slip-up sometimes. I can be a so-called 'grammar-nazi'. 
  3. I can be pretty logical. 
  4. I've been home-educated my whole life, although for a while now I've probably done way more of subjects out of the house than in. The home-educated thing is kind of a joke for a lot of people, actually, we're never at home. haha.
  5. I'm an only child.
  6. I'm not a spoiled brat, contrary to what most people think regarding the above statement.
  7. I start my first college class on Monday. Explaining that would be lengthy.
  8. My favorite school subject is writing and literature. I bet you're surprised.
  9. I strongly dislike math.
  10. I say strongly dislike because I don't like saying I hate things. I don't really think I *hate* anything or anyone.
  11. I enjoy caffeinated beverages. 
  12. I have the cutest dog in the whole world. Yes, I suppose that's subjective.
  13. She sometimes wears a tiara. (I suppose that isn't really about me. But it's true.)
  14. I almost never talk on my cell phone, I usually text.
  15. I can make cool things out of duct tape. Duct tape is cool. 
  16. I like sunglasses. Sunglasses are cool.
  17. I probably shouldn't straighten my hair, it's not particularly good for your hair, but I do.
  18. I'm kinda short. I always feel really short cuz all of my friends are tall and stuff. (I'm looking at you, KT/Angela/Sarah, hahahaha)
  19. I like sharpies.
  20. I think taxidermy is disturbing.
  21. I want to work at a library.
  22. When I go to college I want to major in (this varies but always stays similar as of late) English and minor in some kind of history.
  23. I like history. Especially ancient history.
  24. I've never been outside of the United States.
  25. I can tell the difference between different drinking waters...
Hey. Look. That's only 25. Well, that's all I could come up with. so.... That's all. If anyone made it through that list without falling asleep of boredom I'll be shocked.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Only... KT isn't tall!

Linda (Cat) said...

Well... she's taller than me. I suppose she's more average height. But it feels like she's super-tall because I'm so short!

ALSO: You're home!?!? YAYYYYYYYYY.