Homeworkhomeworkhomework.
It's that time of year again. Especially at the beginning of the school year. I have a LOT of homework. All of my classes haven't even started yet. I'm probably spending more time at classes outside of the house than in which is really ironic seeing as I'm homeschooled and I think I've explained this whole thing before. On the good side, nothing is terribly boring... I could do without some of the kind of repetitive homework of the test prep class I'm taking but I'll deal. Some of my stuff's really interesting, actually. Basically, this is that part where the year starts and the only time I see my friends is at classes (which is actually seeing them a lot) for a while and I sit at home like some kind of hermit, minus the beard, and do alotalotalot of homework (picture scary Hyperbole and a Half Alot of homework), and when I'm not doing homework I like listen to music/drink coffee/read books because that's pretty much what I do when I'm stressed (or for the relief of stress. or however one says that). But it'll all even out soon. *takes deep breath* hahahaha. Also, I'm caffeinated, at the moment.
That was really random. Like, REALLY RANDOM, I just realized. Well. That's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment