...I'm going to buy it today. And also some tissues.
That is all.
Though actually I'm hoping to watch it today but I'm not sure because I have a ton of homework and apparently we're going to see my grandmother and grocery shopping and blah and blah so I'm not sure...
But anyway. Yeah. The last Harry Potter dvd ever comes out today.
4 comments:
Hey. You remind me of myself. I love Harry Potter, Ashes, and pretty much everything else you said. I have 4 blogs, so please visit them!!!
hehe, my buddy commented, too :D
yuf, she reccommended this blog and it is great!
i love the FX and everything you did with your blog.
great work to say the least
☆〜(ゝ。∂)double r
nice blog <3
wanna follow each other?
http://idayusnilawati.blogspot.com
dream big!xoxo
Hey! Thanks for visiting! I will have to stop by your blogs soon!
Post a Comment