Tuesday, April 12, 2011
French
So. Not much fun is going on haha. Homework and stuffs. Nothing crazy amazing. Reading.
French class is at my house tomorrow because co-op is over. I'm always very relieved when co-op is over because there isn't as much to do, not as much stress, I'm not as busy... My life isn't as scheduled. More spontaneous stuff goes on; more random hanging out with friends, little less spending at least 6 hours at co-op every Tuesday and Thursday.
The thing is, then I start to miss it. I love my friends. They all go. I share classes with most of them. But it's ok, because we just chill after it's over. So, really, I don't know what I miss. Literature paper stress? Haha, no. Although, there is choir. I loveeee choir class. ANYWAY, leaving my random rather contradictory statements about my co-op behind, I don't have that much to say.
THE HARRY POTTER DVD COMES OUT ON FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY. I'm really happy about that. I want to watch it again! Also, there's a big teen event meet-up thingy on Friday night. Shall be good.
Labels:
french,
ramblings,
school life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Are you on FB?
Sarah
Inklings Read
Yes, I am. I'll DM you the link on twitter.
Post a Comment