I've been reading and working on a bunch of GS stuff. Also, I've been doing some writing. I also named a character. I HATE naming characters. They have to have a nice sound and sound like they fit the character AND I don't like picking names that don't have valuable meanings that are either relating to or creating irony for the character.
Yesterday was French class, returned from Spring Break so that we can do it the rest of the Spring/Summer, until Fall. Tuesday was really busy, from 9-11AM I had a double vocal class/choir rehearsal, because that night we performed at my co-op's HIGH SCHOOL NIGHT. The writing class performed radio dramas, the advanced dance class performed ballet, and my vocal ensemble did a half hour performance. It was really great, everyone did AWESOME. And there were a million people there*. Nerve racking?
*slight exaggeration. SLIGHT, I say. :P Seriously though- packed house. Insane amounts of teenagers/teenager's families/little children who wanted to see us perform.
Anyway. Today is Thursday. Which means tomorrow is FRIDAY, FRIDAY.. Haha. That song is annoying. One of the radio dramas used that song. It was... weird.
I'm going to go clean my room now. (FUN, FUN, FUN.)
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself with us all; although I might be living under a rock, but what's GS? I'm also an aspiring writer and psychologist (not exact same as you, but similar:)) And I love the pseudonym you picked for yourself - was it as hard as you describe the dilemma of choosing character names?? I Hear you - I think picking names is fun but also a very trying task, worrying about meanings or double entendres; history, ethnicity, background and all kiinds of other traits a name evokes. Whew..thats a lot already! Much luck on your WIP!
Hi!
That's really cool that you want to be a writer/psychologist! Very similar :)
Cat is mostly my nickname/internet 'pseudonym' because when I started book blogging with my friends I really liked the nickname so I just used that. It's part of my middle name.
GS is Girl Scouts, you're not living on a rock I'm just used to referring to it that way.
Names are very hard. See, I love picking names it's just that I worry too much,really.
Thanks for the luck :) If you have a WIP then good luck to you too!
By the way, thanks for commenting!
Post a Comment