Hey everyone!
I said I'd post. I'm posting!
Goings on. Hmph. I was just doing FRENCH HOMEWORK. Oh my gosh, we're doing irregular past tense verbs and they're TERRIBLE! REALLY, REALLY, HARD. Anyway, besides that. Last night I watched Killers (that movie with Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl?), it was pretty good.
Most of the day has been involving french homework and being outside with the dog in this REALLY CRUDDY weather. Seriously, it's bad. Wind. Rain. Grossness.
Today I found out about this book event which I really want to go to... I haven't even read most of those books, but ALL of them are on my TBR list. It'd just be fun. It's after I get back from Iowa, which I was going to tell y'all about. (See, y'all. I don't use y'all unless we're going to or are in IA. I even pick up an accent. Which I spend about 2 weeks trying to get rid of...)
I'm going to IA from the 5th-10th visiting relatives. Should be super fun-ness. Looking forward to it. :) Mostly my Grandma who lives way out in the country but it's fun.
My dog is sleeping on my foot.
Talk to you later, y'all.
P.S... fixed the blog header. No more of that off-center crap.
No comments:
Post a Comment